Allegheny Construction Group, a woman-owned company, provides general contracting and construction management services focusing on commercial, institutional, healthcare, industrial, tenant build-out, leaseback and pre-engineered metal building projects in Western PA, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware. We are committed to building relationships and assuring quality, safety and customer satisfaction. Areas of self-performed work include demolition, excavation & grading, concrete, steel erection, rough and finish carpentry, interior construction and design build. Our firm is a certified WBE.
Allegheny Construction Group’s team of professionals will assist you from project inception through completion. Our goal is a seamless partnership through the development of your project.
Areas of Self-Performed Work
- Building Excavation
- Steel Construction
- Rough and Finish Carpentry
- Fine Millwork
- Specialty Construction
- Interior Construction
Our wide background of project experiences has given us a lot of knowledge to put to work getting you great results in your building projects. Some of the markets we have completed projects in include…
- Not for Profit
- Higher Education
- Sports and Recreation
- Pre Engineered Metal Buildings
- Historic Restoration
- Building Excellence Awards – Master Builders’ Association of Western Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Women in Business honoree/spotlight – Pittsburgh Magazine
- Pittsburgh’s Fastest Growing Companies honoree/ranking in Real Estate/Construction Development – Pittsburgh Business Times
- Cover Story(s) – Breaking Ground Magazine (Overbrook Pointe) and metalmag.com (UPMC Sports Complex)
- Laura Deklewa, featured speaker at student symposiums – Slippery Rock University and Penn State University
- Featured article, “Tip From The Top” – Pittsburgh Business Times